Monday 30 May 2011

This weeks plans

Well the other night i decorated a little candle in a yankee candle style jar, I have a shelf in my room which I intend to put lots of vintage hand made parisian things on. I'll post a picture later. 
Today I was going to goto my local carboot but like a typical english bank holiday, it chucked it down all day. Ah well my jar, lace and bottle hunt will have to wait till another day, sunday actually! I went to Hobbycraft today, it was a VERY brief visit, my boyfriend drove me there, as where it is I was scared of the crazy roundabout outside and too nervous to drive myself. So this meant I had him following me about dragging his feet, and pushing me away from stuff. So I will have to drive there myself later this week to fully look! However they had some 3D card letters, and had done some examples and decorated them, which have really inspired me to decorate my wooden ones I have! So thats my plan this week! decorate my paris letters, i have acrylic paint, old paris photos, vintage looking flowers, wooden butterflies, old tickets everything and anything for these letters, however i'm a bit nervous, I don't want to ruin them. Any tips?

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! Thanks so much for your sweet comment at my blog.
    Looks like you're off to a great blogging start, and enjoying getting crafty. Have fun!
    - Susan

    ReplyDelete