Friday 3 June 2011

forget the jars its all about the tins!

hi guys, well yesterday I had a very stressful day, I got an email saying my hotel for one of my trips to paris this summer had cancelled! Well after being on the phone to eurostar and expedia I finally got it sorted, and I'm staying at a hotel I've previously stayed at, which is just behind the military building opposite the eiffel tower! Well enough of that. Today I went to my Gran's house to take over her painting room and turn it into a craft room. After a lot of sorting out, I finally got everything done, looks so organised! Didn't have time to start my letters for my wall, but I did decorate a few old tins my Gran had given me. 

I've used an old image of Paris and an old french label, I'm intent on filling my bedroom with vintage french shabby chic items, especially ones I have created! Feels so much better then something bought! Hope you like 
Natasha xox

3 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha, thanks for stopping by my blog today. I love yours and these tins are amazing.

    Keep creating and I hope your trip to Paris is as fabulous as mine was. xoxox Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your lovely comment :D Oh my trip will definitely be fabulous! I dont think it will ever get boring :D living in England means its easy access for me. I looked at your Paris photos, its made me need to go back to Versilles palace, I went when there was a heavy blizzard, and it was impossible to walk round the grounds you couldnt see anything!
    natasha xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to visit your shabby chicness!
    I too love your tins...well done.


    I'll be following, come again anytime.

    Ciao Bella!

    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete