Friday 20 May 2011

Hello everyone or should I say Bonjour!!

Okay let me introduce myself,  my name is Natasha and I live in a city called Hull in the UK, I'm a graphic design student, and I've just completed my second year of my degree course. So I do graphic design, why would I want to do a craft blog? Well I've been buying craft stuff for nearly two years now, I've done a few scrap books but it's not until recently that I've really got into it. I'm obsessed with Paris, and vintage things, so the majority of everything I make will be along those lines. I recently did a project for uni for the point of sale for a new campaign for Ted Baker, if anyone has been into a Ted Baker store you'll know how vintage and quirky they are. Well this project brought out my inner crafter and i spent hours making watches float in vintage jars decorated with feathers, flowers, floating cogs, anything you could imagine. Hopefully I'll be able to post my project on here for you all to see. So anyway summer is here, Ive taken over my Grans painting room with craft stuff, and trust me its alot. I plan to make everything and anything this summer, in between my two trips to Paris of course ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment